the first post

From the reader’s point of view, I would want to see three areas covered in my first blog post:


who am I?
An observer , an engineer and a rebel No not the one with fire Arms.

 Why am I blogging?

when you have so much in mind and want to put it in public domain then I thought its time to make it little organized.
ahha now you are thinking that there are platforms for that like Facebook twitter Instagram, then why go old school? well I believe in little privacy, less censorship and to be honest this way you will be little less prejudice about things.

What I will be blogging about?

something about this something about that but mostly politics ,science and some spiritual stuff which crosses my mind. but if you have some ideas and unable to put out in the words you are most welcome to suggest them in comments, you will get that in future post(I certainly love to put some Emojis here and there)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cockroach Theory- A beautiful speech by Sundar Pichai

Keeping Up With The Change

one more step toward happiness and confidence